Lo he posteado por facebook tb. Molaría que apareciese un nombre español en los créditos ¿no?¿Quién se anima?
"GSС Game World launches a contest on the best quest idea of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-2. The contest is community-based and the entry is absolutely free for the volunteers! The quest contest is aimed to help in the development of your favorite project, so as to let you show off your creativity skills. The contest will run from now until March 1, 2011. The contest will run in two stages: at the first one the Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Facebook group administration selects the best entries and then passes them onto the compenet jury of:
− Ruslan Didenko, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Project Lead
− Andrey Verpakhovsky, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Lead Game Designer
− Oleg Yavorsky, GSC Game World PR-Director
1. The contest entries must be grammatically proofread and written in English or Russian.
2. Each participant may send up to 5 contest scenarios. The scenarios should be well-thought logically and implementable. Take quests from the released games as examples.
3. Make sure your entry is concise, not more than half A4 page of reading.
4. Make sure to mention your full name and nickname (optionally), so as your quest title at the top the page.
5. Use standard fonts, such as Times New Roman, only. Font size acceptable: 12.
6. Save your file(s) as .doc, .rtf or .txt. No other file formats are accepted.
7. All the contest entries must be emailed as attachments to the following address: email@example.com Make sure to mention: “S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-2 quest contest entry” as the letter subject.
8. The contest jury will discard the entries which are:
- hard to read due to grammar issues or not in line with the above-mentioned rules;
- not related to the contest subject
- obviously impossible to implement
Each entry must contain:
- quest name and description;
- mission details (what happened, what needs to be done);
The names of the contest winners will be included in the release of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-2 credits. The
best ideas from the contest may be implemented in the new S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game. This said, the
developers retain the right to change the quest looks or implementation, while preserving the key
We wish all the participants the best kind of inspiration! Let's make S.T.A.L.K.E.R. a better game